Monday, June 8, 2009

Whisper Me a Lullaby


Big, Big week this week:

I'm heading off to a callback at one of my favorite professional theaters in the world (I'm not exaggerating), which shall remain nameless for the moment (you understand, actor's superstitions).

Wednesday, my film A FORK IN THE ROAD, see last week's posting below, screens at the New Filmmakers Summer Series.

And then, on Friday, I begin work as "Aunt Jane" in a brilliant feature film, in which I'm extremely excited to be a part, called WHISPER ME A LULLABY. It's written and to be directed by Christina Vinsick.
If you're curious, you can check out the official web-site: http://www.whispermealullaby.com/Site/Home.html.

Life is good right now. Stella Adler once said, "You act with your soul. That's why you all want to be actors, because your souls are not used up by life."
Too true, too true. Like a vampire's kiss in Stephanie Meyer's book TWILIGHT, once bitten by the acting and creating bug, you are possessed by its energy inside and out -- and any thing else seems less than human.

No comments: