Thursday, November 10, 2011

Making an "Impact" with Proctors and Open Stage Media

I've returned to an old love and pastime of mine: interviewing personalities and creative makers in the community around me -- this time on the show "Impact."

My first interview was two weeks ago, in late October, with actor, producer, multi-talented and committed to his art, Kevin Craig West.  If you like, you can check it out on my Facebook page. 

Wow - amazing - all the catching up I need to do with social media now that I'm putting myself out there in the spotlight, again.  I'll definitely be keeping you up to date on all I'm learning as I go along -- and I definitely welcome your input.  I've got a lot to learn -- no man, or woman, is an island.  Not that I've been out on an island all this time.

Let's just say that I've been in the dark woods of a deep forest and am slowly coming out to see the forest from the trees.

And now I'm all about what this great big world -- and the community around me -- has to offer.  "Think Global, Act Local," as they say.

Stay tuned... I'll be taking you along on my journey. 

Wow - it's good to be back out of the woods.

No comments: